- This is a short term rental agreement between the Owner of the Property and the Renter. The Room Key (Pty) Ltd. is acting as the agent.
- A 50% deposit is required along with the fully completed booking form to confirm your booking.
- The 50% balance of fees is required 7 days prior to occupation.
- All payments are to be made in South African Rands (ZAR), free of bank charges.
- The residence may not be occupied by anyone other than the Renter and the Renter’s guests (including children) whose names appear on the Rental Agreement.
- Unless otherwise agreed prior to booking, the property may not be used for any purpose other than private rental accommodation.
- A full refund of the deposit will be issued if requested within 24 hours of occupancy, excluding any costs incurred to rebook.
- If the balance amount has not been settled within the 24 period, your deposit will be forfeited.
- Arrival Time 2:00pm on the Arrival Date
- Departure Time 11:00am on the Departure Date.
- (The residence must be vacated timeously for the cleaners to begin).
- The Renter is liable for any damage to the property, equipment (motorised and or non-motorised) or to the surrounding fauna and flora incurred by the Renter, and/or the Renter’s guests.
- Neither the owners of the establishment nor The Room Key accept any responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage to persons or property of the Renter or the Renter’s guests.
- The premises are used entirely at the occupant’s own risk.
- Any motorised/non-motorised equipment are used entirely at the occupant’s own risk.
Breakages & Damages
- Guests will be charged for damages caused by tampering with the household systems.
- Breakages and damage, including stains and scratches, beyond normal wear and tear will be deducted from the deposit and, should the breakages deposit not be sufficient to cover the damage, the renter will be invoiced for the outstanding amount.
- Bank charges relating to refunding of deposit to foreign bank accounts will be for the Renter’s account. It is recommended that foreign Renters rather provide a credit or debit card which can be debited and refunded without either party incurring bank charges in the case where a full refund is made.
- The agreement to which these terms and conditions are attached is of no force and effect unless confirmed by The Room Key in writing (fax or e-mail).